‘Performing With Pleasure, Striving With Honesty’ is what guides our learning culture in RLEA. Behind every course, valuable practical entrepreneurial experience is provided for our members to experience what goes behind operating a business and on other hand, to enhance the presence of self-worth.
RLEA is known for its education modules, with tools, topics and courses that are specially designed to aid distributors in unlocking their personal potential. Each system fulfils its own uniquely different learning outcomes, allowing members to gradually master vital skills and foster a competitive spirit via this platform.
Here, we encourage and support each other like family – when it comes to establishing a career, or bringing great health and wealth for your friends and family. With the view of becoming the best entrepreneurial learning platform for our distributors, we aim to fulfill our mission to enrich people’s lives with value and enhance the quality of life, and RLEA is dedicated to creating valuable opportunities for its members to grow and learn.
For a head start, we have exclusively established the “RLEA Handbook” for you to have a more systematic learning process.
1. How To StartHow to start a successful entrepreneurship in 7 simple steps.
2. NetworkingA training on building and expanding network.
3. Digital NetworkingMaximize the utilization of technology to expand/develop Return Legacy’s business.
4. Rules for Successful SellingTips and skills that help distributors to generate sales.
5. Strength Of LeveragingHow to leverage resources and unleash the collaboration of teams to increase engagement, productivity and results.
6. The Five Golden Principles5 fundamental principles for leaders to strengthen the team.
7. The Power Of RLEA SystemThe fundamental operating procedures for members to master the duplication skills.
8. The Law of RecruitmentTrains Return Legacy entrepreneurs to master the skills of recruitment.
9. Effective CommunicationTraining to enhance and develop the effective communication skills.
10. The Power of Events & ActivitiesTo understand the before, during and after meeting process and procedures to improve team performance.
11. The New Entrepreneur Do’s and Don’tsRules and regulations for new entrepreneurs to start Return Legacy’s business.