Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Return Legacy Singapore Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “RL”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on RL’s behalf and your personal data was, or may be collected in the future, from the information you previously provided us in your purchase or your application to become RL member and/or during your membership with us.
- The personal data processed by us may include but not limited to your name, contacts, photograph(s), image(s), sharing, testimony and other information for the following purposes:-
- to process your purchase;
- to contact you and support your membership or conduct internal surveys and related activities;
- to administer your payment, benefits
- to administer your participation in our meetings, workshops, events or travel campaigns;
- to provide you with information and training relating to our products and services, business opportunities and the products and services of our business partners;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to comply with applicable laws, assist with any governmental or police investigation;
- and other purposes, directly or indirectly relating to any of the above and RL's activities.
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Purposes")
If you fail to supply to us the personal data, or if you subsequently withdraw your consent to process, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to the public, our related corporations, licensees, business partners, distributors and/or service providers for any of the Purposes or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes. Further, your personal data may be transferred to locations outside Singapore.
- Whilst we strive to keep your information or data accurately recorded, you are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If you wish to request for access or correction of your personal data and/or limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries in respect of your personal data, please contact:-
Designation: Customer Service
Telephone No.: 65-6909 3205
E-mail address: email@example.com
We reserve the right to charge a fee for data access request. We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data under the Act and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
- When you give us personal data or information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed, consented or authorised you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and to receive on their behalf any data protection notices.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this notice, the English version shall prevail.